Monday, September 8, 2008

Where oh Where Have I Been?



Well first off, First Grade is hard. When you get home you are STARVING and just want to eat your mother's arm off. Actually as I typed that it occurred to me that the saying, Bite your head off, probably came from a hungry first grader. So we are trying to figure out our rhythm that doesn't lead to me yelling and Johnny in a full on melt down. We are getting there, but I won't pretend that it hasn't been painful.


Second Scott started preschool. And while he loves preschool and it is only two days a week and only for about 2.5 hours, it is still taking a little getting used to. Mostly what the heck am I supposed to do without a little boy for that time consistently every week. Oh, the possibilities are endless I know. Most of them have to do with a bottle of cleaner of some sort and rubber gloves I'm afraid, fall cleaning instead of spring maybe.


So while I wrestle with coming to terms with my little boys growing up into school age boys bare with me and my little blog. Someday I see great things from us.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh, so much fun! Can you believe how old we are and how grown-up and...woh.

Weren't we just sitting at Sara Casey's house in her bedroom being crazy 8th graders??