Thursday, September 11, 2008

Why?

Why does the groomer put bows in a working class dog's fur when they are done? It looks ridiculous to say the least. However it was good for a laugh, every time I caught sight of her in the rear view mirror on the way home I just had to giggle. She however didn't seem too impressed with them either. Needless to say after I took some embarrassing pictures of her we took them out.

Doesn't she just look like she is thinking "Really. You're going to take my picture with these stupid bows. I hate you."

Then of course since I'm playing around with photos I had to play a little with color and stuff with some of the other pics I took. It is just like what we do to embarrass our kid-o's right.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

heehee It reminds me of what I'd look like in a bikini--utterly wrong! haha