Thursday, September 18, 2008

Painting and "stuff"

We moved into this house about a year and a half ago and to be honest I have never "loved" it. However I am thankful for it; it provides a home for my family and it is warm and full of love. But as a house it leaves A LOT to be desired. So until we are in a position to get into a house I do "love" I'm going to do the best that I can to adapt this one.

As of right now the living room, entry and hallway are all green. A very nice green on a paint chip a not so nice green on the walls, also our furniture is 10 years old and it is still in good shape but style wise not so much.

So this week I'm starting the undertaking of painting and then perhaps slip covers for the couches.

I will post before and after pics soon.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yes! Post pics! I love before/afters!

I miss MT so much this week. boo-hoo