Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hello bloggy world

I'm back. Painting was a bigger job than I had planned and I'm not quite done yet. But I'm taking a bit of a breather for a few days. I would like to do the bathrooms still but it doesn't have to happen right away and will probably only take a day to do each one. I promise I will post some pics of the project soon.

On anther note we had to say goodbye to our wonderful family dog Sweetz on Tuesday. She was 11 years old and a wonderful dog that will be missed very much by all of us. John took it a little harder than Scott but that is to be expected that is just how the two of them are wired. John is more like me and Scott is much more like his dad.

It always amazes me how much of an impact pets have on their home and what an empty space they leave when they die. I still look for her by the bed when I go into the bedroom and expect her to come to the door when I get home during the day. While the boys are at school my home is VERY quiet.

I miss my Sweetz Dog.

No comments: