Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Saturday!

Whew! I made it to Saturday. I don't know about the rest of you SAHM's but some weeks the weekend just doesn't get here fast enough. Two whole days with another grown up in the house. This weekend that means one more person to make sure the "sickies" are doing okay. John seems to be recovered but Scott is still having the sneaky sickness; just when we think he is better... he isn't.

I ended up shampooing the boy's carpet yesterday because, well just because, I will spare you the details. Since I was doing the bedroom I decided to do a deep clean on the living room too, so I went ahead and emptied it and then shampooed. Well we all know you can't put dusty furniture back into a nice clean living room. Soooo, lets just say my living room is beautiful and sparkly now, and the boys room is rearranged and reorganized we will see how long it lasts. But we should be off to a good start for the school year.

Speaking of school years. YIKES!!! My little John is going to be in first grade. Gone all day. It hit me last night and you know what I'm gonna miss the little hooligan. More on that later. :)

Have a great day.

Suzie

1 comment:

Carrie said...

My hubby doesn't have a M-F schedule, but I know exactly what you're saying!! I can get so much more done when John's here and it's nice to have someone else to play with baby!

Ugh, I have to shampoo next week. Little Miss's 1st bday is 9/12 and I haven't done it for months. I hate cleaning. Beeee-arf! Have a great weekend!