Thursday, August 21, 2008

Slow day

The boys are sick. What else can I say? Some strange quick moving bug took them down yesterday and last night. John seems to be feeling pretty good today, but little Scott is not quite up to himself yet. Ask him and he says he is a 4 and when he gets to a 6 he will be good, he did pop up to a 5 for a minute but he is back down again. Hopefully he will be better soon.

So because the boys aren't well we have decided to not go to see Maga and Papa; and spend our last few days before school starts getting good and healthy. Maga and Papa are sad but I really don't think all that unhappy that I won't be dragging my ill children to wallow around in their home for 3 days.

I promise to do a year in review of sorts soon and also I think I'm going to spiff up the place a bit with a new blog design.

Suzie

No comments: