Saturday, May 26, 2007

Contests!

Okay! It is plain that I am very very new to this whole blogging adventure but I have been lured in by some of these contests I have seen on other blogs and I just can't help myself I have to enter. The prizes are just AWESOME.

Steph over at Adventures in Baby Wearing; is having this great contest for some earrings and a $25 gift certificate from Cheeky Jewelry. I love earrings and I probably wouldn't have even known about Cheeky Jewelry if it wasn't for this contest so I'm entering.

Then there is another contest over at Pinks and Blues for a Dooney and Bourke handbag with some Victoria's Secret Perfume throw in just to sweeten the deal. How awesome is that? I also discovered the Pinks and Blues site because of Steph. She is fast becoming my very own source for really awesome mommy stuff. I love Dooney and Bourke handbags and I have really been wanting one for sometime (hint hint) and so of course I could not help but enter this contest it is just too awesome not to.

Which finally leads me to my question. How do these ladies get these awesome things to give away in the fun contests? I'm so new to this whole thing I just don't know. If someone knows and wouldn't mind explaining it to me that would be great I'm just wondering.

Thank gals for the fun contests and pulling my into the blogging fun.

1 comment:

*Tanyetta* said...

i love contests! :)

stopping by to say hello!