Friday, May 4, 2007

I feel it in my heart...

Yesterday Star Wars made it's way back into our lives. I thought that we were starting to phase out of the all consuming Jedi stage but no we were just on a brief sabbatical.

Anyhow, there has been lots of talking about why did Anakin turn to the dark side and all. The best way I have found to explain it, is that he feels anger in his heart and can't let it go and that anger turns into hate and that lets the dark side in.

So yesterday I hear the younger Jedi crying and saying " I don't want to be a bad guy" and the older Jedi comes to me and says "Mom, I feel it in my heart. Scott is turning into a bad guy." I answer "No, Scott is not turning into a day guy", to which his reply is "Yes, I feel it in my heart he is turning into a bad guy.... but don't worry we are just pretending."

This is just to funny to me. So the Jedi's are back and who know how long they will stay this time. Until then I guess we will just have to use the Force and fight the Dark Side.

No comments: