Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Music for the Kid-O's

I love to hear the voices of my little boys when they sing. I like it when they make up there own songs and I love to hear them sing along in the car. So imagine my excitement to find Steph, over at Adventures in Baby Wearing is having yet another great contest.

This one is for a really fun CD called Soundzania you can go and listen to a few samples for yourself. The boys and I really like Pajamas the best, but they were all fun. The band hopes this album will bring giggles and snoozes to your family as well.

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Awesome! I've marked you down for an extra entry! Thanks for linking up the CD!

Steph

Anonymous said...

I was truly hoping she'd pick on the list of hugely popular [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#560]north face triclimate[/URL] vibrant Jansport Superbreak backpacks. No luck, although, it's way [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#1037]north face outlet locations[/URL] colorful, I guess.Last, the grade school kid, our most youthful.