Thursday, May 3, 2007

My first time...

Okay I have officially jumped in with both feet and started a blog.

Why? Well after a few mornings of lurking around other Mommy blogs I became inspired. Not to mention sometimes thoughts just enter my mommy brain and I want to share them but they are just lost on my almost 5 and 3 year old boys.

Example, I get a great amount of pleasure in listening to the rain outside while staying snuggled into my nice warm bed. This is lost on my boys as they are up and out of bed as soon as their little eyes pop open in the morning. Why would anyone want to lay in bed, stay still and of all things listen to the rain. Rain, it doesn't say anything and it really doesn't even make that much noise unless you listen really hard. Besides that they had laser beans to make. Yes, I know you think that was a typo but no they really had to get up and make laser beans. I asked if they meant laser beams, but Poppy Seed #1 aka the bug, informed me that indeed he meant laser bean, you know that thing that if you walk through it you will set off an alarm.

So with that we were up and starting our day; and here I am starting my very own blog to share my randomness with and once and awhile share a pic or two of the Poppy Seed Family. Hope all who should stumble across this blog get a smile or at least a bit of enjoyment from reading it and the rest who know me will enjoy the pictures and hearing about our little life here in the Bo-Zone.

1 comment:

*Tanyetta* said...

welcome to the blogging world. don't stress over what to write about. Just do it :)